Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sad goodbyes

I think that one of the hardest things that communities have to deal with is people coming and going. By the time my last year of being a novice came around I was the only one left. I have just found out that one of the community is leaving. I have not lived in the same house as she has and have just meet her a few weeks ago. But I really liked her and I thought that she fit in really well. I know one of the reasons that some people leave is one that I struggle with all the time is loneliness. I do also miss not have a special person in my life. So why am I here and she is leaving? I am not sure it not that my pain is any less. It is a question that I ask myself over and over with no answer is sight except for I need to be here right now. I guess its my call right now to stay and what will be next God only knows!

No comments: