Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back in blogger land/ lets try again!

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted. Things started to get way to busy and I just gave up on blogging.
Since my last post I have been 1st professed in my community. I also have been posted to our branch house in BC. I love BC! I don't know how anyone can leave. I will have one more year and then I am back to Toronto.
I still knit and if I tried to explain all the projects that I have started and finished it would be a very long post indeed. The one project that is always in the background is my journey blanket. I asked the people that I invited to my profession to bring a skein of yarn that represented them. I now am knitting the balls of yarn in to a blanket. I call it a journey blanket because it has all the people that have helped me along my path and have walked with me for a short time or a long time. The problem is that I did not realize how many people have walked with me!

Glad to be back and hope to keep up with blogging this time.

No comments: